1. Raiding my parents basement for books. I want to take it all, but it’s expensive. (Note, these are all books I haven’t brought to Japan, so my parents have kept them for 11 years so far.)
2. Books. Binky Brown in particular, I want to reread.
3. Some floppies, lots of Canadian content (not all of those).
4. blab, both the big and small size. Amazing graphic design in those.
5. Some Ed Brubaker written and drawn comics, before he became the guy who wrote the story that became the base of the best super hero movie out there.
6. SPX books. These always made me want to create.
7. Drawn & Quarterlys. Really great quality books.
8. More floppies. I had fun when I could almost get a book weekly.
9. Weirdos. A lot of these books were either cover price or less 15 years after print. Crazy.
Any you want to see the inside of?